The iPad is one of the most popular digital devices, it can be used to perform many tasks, and over the years, it has proved to do so. You can check your mails, browse the web, watch videos and do tons of other stuff on the iPad. When you are using your iPad, you may need to use your Outlook email on it. Well the procedure to setup Outlook email on your iPad is very simple and you can do it in a few steps. By following the below provided Outlook email setup guidelines, you can easily setup Outlook email on your iPad.
- If the iPad is switched off, turn on the iPad or unlock the iPad. On the iPad, many icons will be present like iTunes, maps and so on. Select the Settings icon and from it choose Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Now choose Add Account.
- From the Add Account section, select Microsoft exchange.
- In the appropriate fields, you have to enter your name, email address and password. Make sure that there are no errors while you enter the details as it can cause the setup to be unsuccessful.
- Now select Next. The IPad will try to find the settings and setup the Outlook account. If the process is successful, go to Step 7 directly, otherwise you have to follow the below steps.
- You will require to manually find the Exchange Active Syncserver name, if iPad does not locate the settings.
- After finding the server name, in the server box, type in your server name and select Next.
- You have to select what you want to synchronize between the device and the account and choose the Save option. By default, your calendar, email and contact information will be saved.
- A pass code maybe asked to be entered, so select Continue and enter the pass code. You will require entering a numeric pass code. The email account on the device cannot be viewed if the pass code is not entered. It should be noted that later also, in the IPad settings, the pass code can be setup.