Windows Live Meeting is a popular program that is commonly used in business enterprises and other organizations to convene important meetings. There are many advanced features and functions incorporated into this program like audio conferencing, video conferencing etc. Now, if you experience any problem while trying to enable Windows Live Meeting, then you are on the right post! Here in this post, we will see how to enable Windows Live Meeting for your Windows computer. Follow these simple instructions from our Microsoft Office help line to get this done quickly.
- You can begin the configuration process by launching the Windows Start menu on your computer system. For this, you need to click on the Start button that is located on the left side bottom corner of your computer screen. You can also access the Windows Start menu by pressing the Windows logo key on your computer keyboard.
- Next up, when the Start menu opens up, you need to click on the icon that is named as All Programs from the list of options. This will open up a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Now, you need to click on the Microsoft Office Live Meeting option in order to open the program's folder. After that, you need to click on the link that reads Microsoft Office Live Meeting. This will open the program. You will find a welcome screen of the program.
- Following which you need to enter the URL of your meeting location portal in the URL text box and then select the check box next to the option that reads I enter a user name and password to access my account. Enter your user name and password into the respective fields. If you do not have the URL or your login information, you need to contact your system administrator.
- Once you do that, you need to click on the option that is labeled as Test Connection in order to test your login information. The program will alert you if your user name, password or URL is incorrect.
- Finally, hit the OK button to close down the User Accounts screen. You can now use Microsoft Office Live Meeting without any issue.
Now, that was some information about enabling Windows Live Meeting. For further assistance, please do get in touch with our Microsoft Office help line.