Outlook email client provides you with options to move your email contacts to email list options and include them in an email invitation. The steps involved in this process are simple and almost similar to importing of email in Outlook. In this post, we will find out the steps involved in this process.
- Double click the shortcut icon for Outlook and launch the program.
- Once the Outlook program opens, select the option File. File is the first option in the menu bar. Under File, choose Open.
- Select the option Import and this will launch the window for Import and Export Wizard.
- You will find numerous options in the window. Locate the option Export to a file in the list and choose the option Next.
- In the next window, select the option Microsoft Excel 97-2003 and click the button Next.
- Choose the option Contacts under the Personal Folders list in the next window and click Next.
- You will find a field with the heading, Save exported file as, in the next window. You may choose the button Browse and then select a location in your hard disk to save the exported file.
- Choose the option Finish in the next window to export the contacts list.
- Next step is to arrange the contact list as you wish. You may move the columns and arrange the first name, last name, email addresses and other custom data as you wish.
- You may remove the other columns that you do not use.
- Next step is to save the rearranged file. The file should be saved in .CSV format.
- Launch the saved file in a Notepad. Select the contents of the file and paste the contents to the Import box in email list collector.
- Repeat the steps above and choose Address Book from the drop down box for Username.
- Select the option Add a New List and enter a name for the list.
- Paste the list that you have just created and select Add Contacts.
- Wait for the confirmation message.